To all of those who know my in real life... I'm sorry.
So today's topic: Bikini Wax
(discuss amongst yourselves for a minute, I'll wait....)
OK, so I am getting out of the winter hibernation, you know thinking about all that needs to be done to don the shorts, bathing suit, skirts, etc. this season (ok really in 3,4 months, but I am REALLY tired of winter so humor me.
The checklist starts like this
1. Lose 40 lbs. (OK< that's easy, consider it done)
2. Bake up the fish belly white skin... as to not blind anyone with my whiteness. (several ways to get this done, no problem)
3. Highlight the hair... (cost-yeah, but totally worth it)
4. New spring wardrobe. (sure, let me go pluck from the money tree we planted last year and I am off to Nordstrom)
5. Bikini Area??? Hmmmmmmmm. What to do with that?
And there it is. My dilemma. What to do with it? I mean it's not a subject I am going to have with my girlfriends at Olive Garden. "Please pass the bread, and by the way, how do you trim the bush?" (Friends, breathe... breathe... I won't ask.)
But since you people are only in my imagination, I feel safe asking you. What is proper? As I stare at the box of bikini wax my parents got me for my birthday last year, (NO LIE, not making that one up.) I kinda freak out. That has got to seriously hurt. I mean, I wax other places, but there? And do you 'do it yourself' or do you go somewhere and have a stranger do it? What? What? I NEED to know! And you never know, maybe my first giveaway will be a box of unused bikini wax, regifted of course.
So I am putting a vote on my pg. just to get some of those who might not want to share their thoughts right next to a picture of them & their kid on my comment page. But if you are so brave, please, do leave a comment, by all means. Even email me if you feel necessary. And with that, I will end by apologizing to my mother, my sisters and my personal friends for this post.
The Place Where All the Fun Happens
20 hours ago