So here are 25 completely random things about me. So read and enjoy the fact that you are so much more normal than I.
1. I have a birthmark on my right pinkie finger. It's how I learned to tell right from left.
2. I secretly dreamed of one day being on the Wheaties box when I was a kid.
3. I have lived in 5 states: Texas, Illinois, Nebraska, South Carolina and Indiana.
4. I hate beets with every fiber of my being.
5. I don't have a favorite color.
6. I broke my arm in 5th grade. I tripped over my shoelace. *You have permission to use that when telling your kids to tie their shoes. You're welcome.
7. I married my high school sweetheart. Been married 10 years and counting.
8. I sometimes sleep sitting with my legs crossed and my head in my lap. Don't ask, I have just always done that.
9. I never had a middle name growing up, now it's my maiden name.
10. Nicknames: Egor, Dermit, Hot Shot, Chicken Shit
11. I own a cat, but I really don't like cats. I am much more a dog person.
12. My son got his name from a World Champion Team Roper, only I didn't know that's where it came from until AFTER we named him.
13.I wish I could be more forceful and direct with people.
14. I choose humor over any other emotion.
15. I wear holes in my socks and it drives Stephen crazy.
16. I have never gotten a ticket, but have been pulled over 3 times.
17. I am deathly afraid of birds, but have no problem with spiders.
18. I have never been able to do a cartwheel or the splits.
19. I decorate cakes for a hobby.
20. I am a blog nerd.
21. I call my mom everyday. Especially when I am sick.
22. My favorite drink is rum & coke.
23. I wanted to be an accountant, but couldn't get through Business Cal. in college.
24. Strangest thing I ever ate was escargot. Not too bad.
25. I hate Hamburgers. Can't stand them.
So there you have it... now spill your so we can get to know each other better.