Sunday, February 22, 2009

Not Me Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week


Let's just get to it shall we...This is the picture edition of this little game we all so love to play.

I did not go to get this beautiful boy's hair cut to have the crazy woman chop bald spots in his precious locks. I grabbed her by the hair and started going all Britney Spears on her with the clippers. thanked her for the haircut and left a $2 tip.


I did not take this sweet little girl to show her the art of Walgreens buy all the useless crap you don't need valuable shopping. $60 and two small bags later... We returned with our lip glosses, folders, magazines, and candy looking tre fabulous.



I also did NOT take this little daredevil to a friend's house for dinner where he did not lay his body at the top of the stairs and try to ROLL himself down them. Nope, my son is perfect, he sat on the couch watching Veggie Tales like all the other kids.



I did not find THIS on the children's bathroom counter this morning. So either my husband needed a little medication give my son a bath last night. OR my son just learned how to open beers... Either way, I didn't give the bath and my son slept great. Yippee.



And I DID DID DID trade in these hideous pieces of sheer fashion nightmare boots

for these fabulous even makes me feel cool driving a minivan boots. Score one for hot mama!

25 comments:

Mighty M said...

Great list - I love the beer on the counter, that is something my husband would do. But as long as he's bathing the kids - great! I can't wait to waste money on lipglosses and other girly stuff with my daughter too!

Kameron said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kameron said...

Good call getting rid of those boots!! I would have freaked if someone cut a patch in my boys hair like that!! I need to learn to cut hair because I every time I see a kid who just got their hair cut it freaks me out!! I know they are wiggly, but come on!

lmt1073 said...

I am loving that the beer was left on the counter... lol... after giving 4 kids baths last night, I had a glass of wine.... It wasn't enough!!! Maybe I should've had the beer.

Meredith said...

Coming over from MckMama's...

Your son's haircut has me shaking in my boots. We decided to let our baby have longer than a buzz cut, but it's time to take him in. I'm already scared at what could happen... thinking I might need to wait a little longer now!

Love the beer bottle on the counter! Hilarious!

kristi said...

I had those same boots!! For like 7 years!

Then I went to Payless and got me new ones...sort of like what you have!

Cammie said...

lol about the beer. Love the boots

That Girl said...

lol at the beer. too funny!

Elisabeth said...

Love the boots! Great list of Not Me's!

Melissa said...

LOL!!! What a great list. Love love the new boots.
Have a rockin' Monday.

WPMomOf2 (jen) said...

oh, (laughing) those are great, espeically the beer!!! ha

Speaking from the Heart said...

LOL about the beer. If your son did take a sip, maybe it will deter him from drinking it when he gets older.

seriously? said...

Sometimes we all need a little "something" to get us through bath time. :) Please tell me you DID NOT give that "hair slasher" a tip!!!! Great new boots and great list!!

Lauren said...

I have often found an empty beer bottle on the bathroom counter! Seriously, if anyone needs a beer at the end of the day it is Mommy, not Daddy!

Kelly said...

I love your not me Monday post! I love the beer bottle one the best! Way to go on the shoes too! :)

M said...

I can't believe you tipped that lady. And I love the new boots. Should've tipped Macy's instead...

Mama SeWELL said...

Bud Light & Thomas go hand in hand...haha!
Lovin your new boots too!
Happy Monday!

Kat said...

LUV your new boots! Now those are sassy!

Ashley said...

Love the beer picture... that is hilarious!

Great not me's!

Crystal said...

oh now you're just making me scared to cut Donni's hair.. just cant do it... just cant do it lol.

jineen said...

love the new boots, good call! also love the beer, maybe they had a fther son bonding moment....(just kidding)
great post!

Cary said...

That's hilarious! Love the boots!

Disordered Mom said...

Its totally great to find a beer on the counter first thing in the morning, but even better not to give the kids their bath! Yay for half an hour off.

sheila said...

You're a riot. Thanks for the laugh this morning! That Britney line made me laugh outloud. :)

Mother Goose said...

ok, love the new boots! much better design and the beer and sleeping good left me rolling!