Monday, February 2, 2009

Not Me Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week


This one is titled: Not Me & My Vehicle....

I did NOT go to the wrong vehicle in a parking lot after only 1 margarita and start pulling on the door handle and yell at my husband to unlock the door, only to find that the SUV wasn't even the same color as mine. And my husband sitting in our car laughing his arse off.

I would NEVER get stuck in the snow 4 times on a road that even small cars and the mail truck could get out of. I have lived in the Midwest for 6 years and know exactly what I am doing.

I certainly would not pack my van with TONS of groceries at the store and then not be able to find my keys. I would NOT have forgotten my gloves in 18 degree weather and spend 15 minutes unpacking every bag just to look for the keys that were NOT in my pocket the entire time.

I did not drink a bottle of wine this evening and then ask my husband what 'stupid things' I have done this week to put on my Not Me's only to hear the response, "Uh, ask me what stupid things you have done this week."

22 comments:

That Girl said...

I did the car thing recently in Target parking lot. Do you know how many silver Honda Pilot's shop at Target? lol

Shelly said...

lol...i have a silver honda pilot and you can find it at the local target atleast once a week!

Elisabeth said...

LOL!! My husband did the same thing a while back with our Ford. He only realized he was in the wrong car when the dog in that car was staring at him like, "What the...???" LOL!! Then he came home and TOLD me about it!

Elisabeth said...

LOL!! My husband did the same thing a while back with our Ford. He only realized he was in the wrong car when the dog in that car was staring at him like, "What the...???" LOL!! Then he came home and TOLD me about it!

heidi said...

Ooooh...nice. I think I'm not playing this week. I can't think of anything stupid I did. Everything was for just cause and had a reason. It all made sense, too.

Crystal said...

LOL I did the same thing with my keys a few weeks ago.. darn shoulda posted it huh lol

lmt1073 said...

Ahhh, the mistaken vehicle... lol... that cracked me up!

Cammie said...

yeah, um....mine is car flavored this week too......
Happy Monday!

.Keli. said...

That was hilarious! I've done the whole car thing too! And the grocery thing! Ugh! I hate grocery shopping and it makes it worse when I leave my purse in the cart with my keys under the groceries! And it never fails I ALWAYS have to go to the restroom just when I start shopping AND when it's time to pay!

I love Mercy Me! They are at the top of my list! Amazing beautiful music!!!

YES, we need to set a date to hang out!!! When???? xo

Jean said...

Awesome!
You inspire me every week to this Not Me meme. I keep a mental list and then totally forget by the day is over. I will do better!

Khadra said...

this is hilarious. All of it!
losing vehicles is something I am good at. Although I usually remember the color of mine.....

Ali said...

HaHa! I always make sure to check for the #19 sports sticker on the back of my van!

Cascia said...

That was a good one! I'll admit I've gone to the wrong vehicle in a parking lot before.

Julie said...

Those were hilarious! I have been known to do similar things when I've had alcohol too... :)

Alicia said...

Those are hilarious!! I have done the wrong car thing too! Hoep you have a great Monday!

Alicia said...

Oh my goodness..I bet you keep your hubby on his toes!! LOL

Heidi @ Tayterjaq's Rebels said...

I have done the car thing too but since we only have one hubcap left these days, it's easier to pick out.

Kameron said...

I try not to set my husband up with questions like that!! Brave, brave Heidi!!

Angela said...

I do guess there are some positives to not being able to drive.

solo nicole said...

dude i love your husband...i mean no like in love but like quotting napolean dynamite together type of love

susandallphotography said...

Oh that's too funny!!

One Anxious Mommy said...

I find that drinking wine and blogging go hand in hand. You're so much funnier that way, right? :-) Liked your post. I DO NOT know anything about trying to get into the wrong car and scaring the %$!# out of the driver either.