Saturday, February 21, 2009

Let's change the subject, shall we...

Boy do I need to write another post STAT just to get the whole hairy thing behind us. The problem is... I have nothing to write about. So here are my random thoughts at this exact moment just to get us up and moving past that subject.

* First of all, it's snowing! Now in December, I think, "Oh, we're gonna have a White Christmas, how cool." In February, it's more of a, "What the hell? Why won't this white shit go fall someplace else!"

* My second thought, "Can man live on Red Hots and Diet Dr. Pepper alone?" Through extensive research this week, I am going to give this a two thumbs up, and say YES. At least this woman can.

* I just bought some kick ass new black boots at Macy's! SCORE!!!!!! Now I have to wear them in that friggin snow!!!!!! Crap.

* And last, just to bring things full circle. I went to a "Brown Bag" party last night and turns out there is actually something called "Coochie Creme" for after you shave. Who would have thunk it?

11 comments:

Melissa said...

LOL!!

Yum...Red hots.

I'll take your snow for our high of 71 today!?!?

Ooops, that probably didn't make you feel any better, huh??

:)
Have a great weekend.

~~Mel~~ said...

Score on the new boots!!!

jineen said...

i love it! after all your comments and psots on this are we gonna get a how to? hahaha
i am new here but i'll be back :)
jineen

Kathy said...

Love your humor...keep it up...yes, wear those fricking boots, and use that coochie cream...hot dang!

Domestically Disabled Girl said...

Cool blog, I popped on over and enjoyed reading through your posts!

Staci said...

rock those boots! I am so OVER winter... I need sunshine and warmth! popped over from Mel's blog... love it!

Shelly said...

snowing...yuck! i am ready for the 80 degree weather we are suppose to have by next wed or thurs! oh and by the way, josh's aftershave works great too! i shaved myself and not a 1/2 day later thought i had made a BIG mistake! Itchy...bumbs...NOT GOOD! I am going to try and stick it out and see if it gets better. i was telling josh what i did...i said i dont think i have ever completely shaved everything and i am not sure i should have...not a pleasant feeling at the moment. his comment was YES YOU HAVE!

Cary said...

Coochie cream? Great name. Brown bag party? Hehe.

Let's see those boots, girl!!!!

Mary Teresa said...

My husband and I have not eaten "real people food" all week. Hot dogs, Ramen, Dr. Pepper and Ginger ale. Yup. You can survive for ever on this stuff...it's amazing.

M said...

I hope you go down in mommy blogging fame as the woman with all the coochie shaving tips.

heidi said...

I need new boots. WE went and spent 90 minutes at Target Friday night and I found ROCKIN' shoes. Hope they're still there after we get our refund. I tried on a million things and had a whole outfit ready to go when I satrted adding it up. Nearly a hundred freaking dollars for one outfit. I was so discouraged I just put it all back. WHich made Rob, who sat there with the babies for 90 minutes, thrilled. HA.

Dunno why I just told you all of that, but I'm not erasing it.