Monday, January 26, 2009

Not Me Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week


I did not cook dinner once this week... No, seriously, I didn't.

I did not step in cat puke TWICE in the same day. I would have immediately picked it up the first time I would have stepped in it, not clean my foot, go make coffee and then come back and step in it a second time. Ewwww gross.

I did not go out with my husband TWICE this week. Two dates in one week is just too much. I mean, there is an economic crisis going on and that would be a bit extravagant. And I would not have loved every minute of it.




I did not make a baby shower cake in the shape of a pregnant belly. And my husband tell me he has no idea what it was suppose to be just before I am suppose to take it to the party. I did not freak out on him and want to throw the cake in the trash. It's only cake, why would anyone care that they are eating a pregnant belly and boobs? FYI, if they did eat it, they sooo would not say how very ROCKIN' the cake was!


I did not take my son to the ER today because of a cough. Seriously, what's a little croup going to hurt anyone? I did not pack a portable DVD player with me and let him watch Cars while we were in there. My son does not love that show so much that he doesn't let a little Emergency Room visit interrupt his movie watching experience.

19 comments:

Cammie said...

I think that cake is AWESOME. I have also been known to visit the ER with coughs....hey, it is my opinion that breathing is important!

Cary said...

That cake is FABULOUS! Excellent job!

Hope little guy is feeling better soon!

Shelly said...

What do husbands know? The cake looks great and I be they loved it. Hope the little guy is feeling better, breathing is WAY important...almost as important as Cars.

Kameron said...

Guys know nothing! You did a great job. Besides, as long as it tastes awesome, who cares!

Kameron said...

Guys know nothing! You did a great job. Besides, as long as it tastes awesome, who cares!

Jillene said...

Cat puke?! NASTY!!

*Keli* said...

Ugh..cat puke makes me wanna puke, especially when I hear them puking...I did not just PUKE 4x's! I think I'm gonna puke now... The cake? Adorable!!! This post cracked me up! xo

Mama SeWELL said...

Your cake is sooo cool! I love it! And I love the er photo...i love that little deer in the headlights look.

Jean said...

Your cake is way better than any pregnant cake I've ever seen. Have you ever checked out CakeWrecks.com? Seriously you have to go there just for the snark alone.

M said...

I really think the boobs should have been bigger. :)

Alicia said...

Wow, I did not know you had baking skills!! Pretty impressive!!

Good idea on the portable DVD player for the ER.

I hope your son is feeling better!

Nikki B. said...

croup sucks! jack gets it about 5 times a year...and even though i know what to expect...it's still hard for me to NOT rush him to the ER...it sounds so friggin scary when they're struggling to breathe!!! hope he feels better.

Juls said...

the cake rocks! hope the little cougher feels better soon.

Jessie said...

Love the cake!

solo nicole said...

oh no you di-int

Domestically Disabled Girl said...

The cake is super cool. I'd eat it. Okay, I'd eat any cake, but, still, it is crazy cool.
I didn't cook last week either, but I never do! Oh, wait. I did make pork chops, but my hubby ate about 1/4 of it because "it had fat on it"

heidi said...

Oooh bring the DVD player *smacks forehead* Why didn't *I* think of that.

*bows to your almighty powers of pre-thought-ive-ness*

Khadra said...

nice cake!

2 dates, you go!! My husband and I have had three dates in three years!!!!

Sorry about your son, hope he is better now!

vickie said...

No, in honor of your blog title Nate did NOT like the boob cake!!