Friday, January 23, 2009

Don't call 911 just yet.

Oh my gosh y'all. Talk about a pouty pouty sourpuss lately. I just read my posts and you guys must think I am like standing on a bridge hovering over the icy waters contemplating my ultimate doom. (Uh, was that too detailed for a person who is SO not at that place?) But I'm not. Not at all. I just felt like I should get that out there. I guess being cooped up in the house for days with snow/sick kids/no where to go... has made me a little loopy. Not to mention the fact that the TV is off every evening which totally results in deep thought instead of vegging out.

I'm actually pretty happy right now. I am taking this plunge into the health kick, but I promise I could not do that in a depressive state. Depression is the enemy of my workout routine. So, before you think I'm all postal over here, just know, I'm good. Now you can go back to, "Yeah lady, I really didn't give a hoot or even notice you were all depressed. That's your problem, not mine." attitude.

8 comments:

sheila said...

Huh, I didn't get 'depression' out of that. lol. I got inspiration.

Cammie said...

:)

AnneYarbs79 said...

'Didn't think you were depressed either!

Thought you were getting "fired up" for the challenge ahead!

How'd it go with the lady? Maybe you could share her insight and we'll send you money to chip in for her services! HA!

Alicia said...

Depression never came across my mind, girl!!

Melissa said...

It's all good!

I can't imagine what snow/weather days of being locked inside would do to me (it's a balmy 60 in Texas today - guess you didn't want to hear that??)

Jean said...

My bad I guess I didn't notice either.
Do tell what you decided to order with the diet lady.

Heidi said...

So the diet lady meeting is going to be on Monday. I will let you guys know... I love the idea of letting her order first. Smart thinking....

Kristi said...

You go girl...I'll be here rootin you on eating my donuts. I am so supportive that way. :)