Thursday, January 29, 2009

Cheater Cheater Pumpkin Eater

Totally cheating... or is it? I decided that today I should let you guys pick.... Here are some oldies but probably not so goodies. Enjoy.

Jiggly Tummy Oh So Special -Not the most flattering post, but you guys are my friends right? I can tell you anything.

A Lost Sole's Soul - Just so you know what kind of mind you are listening to when you read my blog. Sometimes I'm just not right.

What's In A Name? - Something each one of us blogging eventually have to figure out. I love other's thoughts on this. As you can see, I don't use those names & it's still a dilema that keeps me up at night. (well, not really)

I'm Off to Jail if Anyone Needs Me - Please tell me you have moments like this too.

And a favorite........... Damn It Dora That little girl still bites my butt... stay tuned Diego is soooo going to get what's coming to him soon too.

7 comments:

AnneYarbs79 said...

"Damn it, Dora" is priceless. Sent you a funny SNL link...

Crystal said...

You already know I love Damn it Dora :-), But I read that you are going to Jail.. hey at least you can write your damn it diego letter in peace in your cell that is :-P.

Heidi @ Tayterjaq's Rebels said...

Funny posts! I am so lucky that none of my kids where escape artists. Instead, I will be headed to jail for locking them in the car...multiple times...once with the engine running!

Katie Madsen said...

I would just like Dora and Diego to use a few more please and thank yous. I husband enjoyed the Diego episode with a lizard and strawberries. The lizard ate the strawberries then pooped them out so that they could have more strawberries. He went to work and told everyone about it.

Kameron said...

My favorite is Dora, but I just read your shoe post and that cracked me up too!! Why are we choosing a fave by the way??

Jean said...

I think I first started reading with the Lost Soul post. I knew right then that I had found my people.
Dora is one of my faves.
The dilemma on the name thing. Have you considered just using their middle name? I'm going to be straight up honest and tell you that I've come damn closing to calling my children out loud their blog name and have had to catch myself. That's probably a sign or something. I've considered just outing my kids on the blog and just go by the real name but everyone decided that would just make them even more confused.

heidi said...

There's a special place in my heart for you Heidi. You were my first collectable. Yes ma'am. The first heidi I put in my pocket was you. And I did it with the "going to jail" post.

But Damn It Dora makes me snort. So, we're going with that one.