Thursday, December 18, 2008

Swap Loot



All I want for Christmas is a bunch of stuff.. a bunch of stuff.. a bunch of stuff. (Oh, that's suppose to be my two front teeth? Well, I never could get it right, but check out the loot I got from Tami's Home for the Holidays Christmas Swap. My swap buddy, Cary, over at A New Path For Me, did me up right. There were ornaments, notes, soaps, tissues, kid photo books, and even a mom's calendar. I can not WAIT to use the babysitter notes. 1. it means that I don't have to write it on the back of my kid's school papers because I can't find clean paper, and 2. It means I am going out childless!!!! The candle cozy is just the cutest & makes me smile. I love it all and am so glad I did this. Thanks Cary for such thoughtful gifts.

8 comments:

Burgh Baby said...

Can I go out with you when you do the childless thing? Sounds fun!

Jennifer said...

oooo...great stuff!

Alicia said...

You made out like a bandit!!! Great stuff there!! Enjoy!

Mother Goose said...

how fun, i love good mail

Melissa said...

Wow great gifts!!!

sheila said...

VERY cool stuff! Nice haul!

~TAMY 3 Sides of Crazy~ said...

I'm glad you had a good time! Great gifts!

Angela said...

nice gifts swaps can be nice