Thursday, December 4, 2008

Got a cracker?

A bit cheesy, I will admit, but it's ok, I love a little cheese with my wine. I am beginning to have a TV crush. Say hello to Simon Baker aka Patrick Jane on The Mentalist.





He's cute enough to make me watch a show that is closely rivaling Walker, Texas Ranger. (Which, yes, I did watch. But not because of my love of Chuck Norris, but it was filmed around where I grew up and I wanted to see familiar places. Again with the cheese, huh?) I never said I was one of the cool kids.

10 comments:

Alicia said...

HEIDI....YOU ARE OFFICIALLY TAGGED!!!!! GO GET YOUR AWARD, GIRL!!!!!

YOU KNOW YOU ALWAYSSSS MAKE ME LAUGH AND I ALWAYS LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR POST!!!!!!!!!

Karen said...

I would watch Simon Baker read the telephone book.

Kristin.... said...

I LURVE Simon Baker. He's hot.

Keli said...

YOWZA!!! Good grief, he's a hottie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kameron said...

He is pretty hot! My lone celebrity crush is Adrian Grenier from Entourage. Oh how I love me that boy!!!

Melanie said...

I love him too!! He is one good looking man ;)

http://livinwithme.com

Jennifer said...

Oh I have never watched that show!

Lola Goetz said...

love him. yummy. :)

digs said...

i have a crush on paul poteet the weather man :) i'm serious!

Bonnie said...

I had a crush on him way back when he was in the Guardian. Like the show too.