Friday, December 26, 2008

Crossing the Red River into The Lone Star State


Howdy Y'all.

I am channeling my inner Texan since that's where I will be over the next week. YEE-HAA! I have a 9 day trip, 4 different places to sleep, 6 nieces & nephews, 7 in-laws, 2 parents, 1 sister to visit, 1 Cotton Bowl Game to attend... and a partridge in a pear tree.

I will attempt to keep up with my blogging world while I am away, you know I can't quit you for that long, but if I slack -
Y'all have a Happy New Year, ya hear!

11 comments:

sheila said...

Yeee-haw! Have a great time!

Cammie said...

have fun!!

kristi said...

Hey, I'm in Texas too! But I live here...LOL!

Nikki B. said...

Welcome Home, Heidi! Ya'll have fun!

*Keli* said...

Did ya have a good time??? xo

Rebekah said...

Have a safe and fun trip

Bonnie said...

Are you having a good time "eh"?

Get it?

Jennifer said...

wow, you are b_u_s_Y!!!

Danielle (Life with the Hewitt Family) said...

Sounds like y'all will be busy! Have a great trip and be safe!

Happy New Year!

solo nicole said...

bring me back some tex-mex!!

Angela said...

Hope your trip was a blast. it does sound busy