So I get this email from my mom, just read on.
6 Truths of Life
1. You cannot touch all your teeth with your tongue.
2. All idiots, after reading the first truth, will try it.
3. And discover that The first truth is a lie.
4. You're smiling now because you're an idiot.
5. You soon will forward this to another idiot.
6. There's still a stupid smile on your face.
I apologize about this.
I'm an idiot and I needed company ...
Can I just say that of course I tried it, and actually contemplated calling my mother to tell her that her daughter is so awesome because she could touch all of her teeth with her tongue. (I did it twice to make sure my awesomeness was correct, it was!) That was before I read the rest. hahaha, not so great and awesome after all, but it did make me laugh & I know how many of you have the same sick sense of humor that I do. So you are my idiots that I forwarded it to, via blog.(and FYI you are not idiots even if you did it too!) Now tell me, how many of you did it?
11 hours ago