Thursday, November 13, 2008

My mighty tongue

So I get this email from my mom, just read on.


6 Truths of Life


1. You cannot touch all your teeth with your tongue.





















2. All idiots, after reading the first truth, will try it.




















3. And discover that The first truth is a lie.




















4. You're smiling now because you're an idiot.




















5. You soon will forward this to another idiot.





















6. There's still a stupid smile on your face.

I apologize about this.

I'm an idiot and I needed company ...

Can I just say that of course I tried it, and actually contemplated calling my mother to tell her that her daughter is so awesome because she could touch all of her teeth with her tongue. (I did it twice to make sure my awesomeness was correct, it was!) That was before I read the rest. hahaha, not so great and awesome after all, but it did make me laugh & I know how many of you have the same sick sense of humor that I do. So you are my idiots that I forwarded it to, via blog.(and FYI you are not idiots even if you did it too!) Now tell me, how many of you did it?

13 comments:

Nikki B. said...

Of course, I did it! I'm a know-it-all and had to prove it wrong...even though, who was I actually proving wrong? I'm a sucker for that kind of stuff....this must be where The One Who Knows Everything gets it from...damn know-it-all genes!!!

Junita said...

Yes I tied it and thought what idiot thought that one- because I am so superior - haha - the better one is the one that says you can't lick your elbow, because I am the idiot that tried and failed at that one!

Mother Goose said...

ha, i tried it when I first received it via email too!

Scarlet O'Kara said...

You are surrounded by idiots! I did it as well...and might have to share it with others...to surround me. Isn't there a saying...Idiots love company...no wait, that's misery...Oh well...this idiot is saying good-bye now...

Sarah said...

I did it. *hides under chair*

K and/or K said...

Hook, line, and sinker!!!!!!!!!!

Kameron said...

Me AND my co-worker friend are in the idiot boat with you!! I think it is just human nature to try to disprove things and then laugh when someone points out that we are so gullible!

Keli said...

Dang it!!!! I tried and thought to myself - HA - this is so wrong and how cool am I that I could do it!!! Thanks alot for making me feel like an idiot with you!!! LOL!

Heidi said...

Absolutely. Even as i read it I was thinking...of course you can. Next I was doing it to make sure...then reading on and thinking...I'm a putz. So I had a good laugh at myself. I may have to try it out on my blog...cause it's just so funny.

Jean said...

I did try it of course. At first I believed it to be true, as I was doing some major tongue acrobatics to get those back teeth. I will admit to even sticking my finger in my mouth to touch the back tooth ensuring that my tongue was in deed hitting the very back teeth.
Yes I'm an idiot and proud of it. :)

Danielle (Life with the Hewitt Family) said...

Very funny! I did it!

Kristi said...

Got me! Totally did it.

Patrice said...

LOL! Too funny!! I totally tried it! Thanks for sharing!!