Monday, November 3, 2008

Must See TV

Damn it man! It's bad enough that I go to pee and see an empty toilet paper roll just sitting there, taunting me. Knowing that the fresh new paper is under the sink, about one step too far for a woman who has already done her business.

But to deny a lady needing her Coke fix mid afternoon. To go out to the fridge in the garage and see the 12 can box and think that there is actually Coke inside, only to discover that the box is empty, AND still sitting in the fridge. Too much man, I can't handle this type of abuse.

They have Nanny 911, Dog Whisperers, Ghost Whisperers, Rock of Love Charm Schools, all kinds of training reality shows. All I am asking is if they can PLEASE create a "knock the snot out of my husband until he refills the toilet paper, takes out the trash, and occasionally hits the laundry basket with his dirty underwear," show. Is that too much to ask?

Can you imagine a "naughty step" for husbands every time they don't rinse off their dishes? Or giving him a treat whenever he puts his shoes in the closet? I think I have a hit on my hands! Only, I can't be the person who actually does it, I can't even train my one husband, let alone go into other's homes and do it. Anyone willing to take this position? Taking applications.

15 comments:

Alicia said...

Ha! Now that would be hilarious to watch!!!

Cheryl said...

Well, I think you can commiserate with my husband. I'm the one who has trouble putting shoes away...lol. But, making a mess while doing something..that's all him.

Nicole said...

That would be a great show!!!! I can relate with the toilet paper thing. So frustrating!!!!!!

Nikki B. said...

good luck with that...let me know how it works. i've been trying for 10 years and i don't think i'm gaining any ground!!! write to tlc...i'd watch that!!!

Pregalicious said...

what a fantastic idea!!! i'm in!

sheila said...

I'd LOVE that job! I'd teach all of them FIRST how to clean a damned toilet! Oh, the things I am thinking! lol

JenLive! said...

Sorry, Heidi, you really are asking too much. Next thing you know, you'll be insisting on him turning light switches off and hanging up coats. I say we get them shock collars that zap them every time they leave the toilet seat up or leave hair in the sink after shaving.

heidi said...

HA! I would so totally watch that show!

I want a "Hey, that's mine! Stop touching it and filling every available spot of it with your crap." lesson on there, too.

He And Me + 3 said...

I would totally watch that. Good luck to any woman that wants to take that job on.

Melanie said...

Sign me up!! Or should I say- sign my husband up. There isn't a wife out there who wouldn't love that show!

http://livinwithme.com

Mommy Daisy said...

Perfect! You can sign up my husband to participate. Shhh, don't tell him.

Rebekah said...

Sounds like my house- only its the kids to blame and not my dear hubby

Alicia said...

I love this idea!!

It could be called "Husband Whisperer."

I also love the idea about the shock collars. I really need one of those for mine.

ParentingPink said...

I am SOOOO for a reality "husband" TV show. I'd enter mine for leaving the cap off the toothpaste and forgetting to twist the cap back on my Coke so it doesn't go flat. Ugh! Need to buy cans I guess!

The whole "toilet paper" thing made me laugh too. Seems our hubbies have lots in common! LOL

Kameron said...

I laughed so hajust now that my hubby asked me what was so funny! Oh, nothing honey just having a laugh at your expense! That's what I should have said anyway because I think you've been spying on my husband and writing about him. That was great. :o)