Friday, November 21, 2008

Completly classless post

Dear son:

Please don't crap in the tub.

Please don't poo in MY tub.

Please don't dump in my whirlpool tub.

Please oh please do not blow bubbles AFTER you pooped in my whirlpool tub.

Please don't eat corn on the cob before doing your business in my whirlpool tub.

And please don't shit in my whirlpool tub AGAIN the very next morning.

Thanks,
Mom

*sidenote: I am so sorry you had to read that, especially the corn part, but I had to get it off my chest. Be glad there were no pictures, I do have some class. Not much, but some.

10 comments:

Nikki B. said...

THANK GAWD...that only happened to me once. the only unfortunate thing was that it was jack who dumped in the tub while the other 2 kids were bathing with him. jack was trying to catch the poo and the other 2 were screaming, wet, and trying to clammer out of the tub! i feel your pain sister!

Rebekah said...

Been there. Done that. Not fun

Junita said...

HEHEHEHEHEHEHE - Oh I almost spit out my coffee - is corn off the feeding list? Monkey hasn't done it yet - but we still was him in his tub because we live in fear fo this exact thing happening.

tollesons4him said...

OMGosh!! I was laughing so hard when I read this. I too can feel your pain.

Jillene said...

HAHAHAHA!! We have never had poop in our tub--THANK GOODNESS!!

Jean said...

Boys are such a delight aren't they?

Nicole said...

That is hilarious! Thank god only one of my children has done that. It was my oldest and I don't think I have EVER seen him move that fast! Funniest thing ever when they are slipping, wet and screaming!

Melanie said...

Thank you for not including pictures.

And also, thanks for the laugh.

http://livinwithme.com

MomOf3 said...

I'm so sorry this happened to you! Ick! I remember one time, we were taking our then 1 1/2 year old up for a bath. My husband said to not worry about a diaper since he was just going to crawl up the stairs and go right in a bath. Well, he pooped on my stairs! Ick! I guess I would rather clean that up than the tub though. I hope this phase is over quickly for you!

Kathy C. said...

Oh, you poor thing, sorry, had to laugh. LOLOL