Tuesday, October 14, 2008

What a little dab of Google will get ya

I just thought I would share what google will get ya. These are the searches that bring you to little ol' me:

1. Adult Bob the Builder and Wendy costume. (something sick and twisted is going on there, I don't even want to know if they found those costumes and what they look like.)

2. Live in a shoe and you ain't got no soul. (WTH?????) How does that relate to me? I live in a house and I have tons of soul.

3. Jiggley tummy. (I totally know how that relates to me. It was my second post EVER and it still makes me laugh.)

4. Grumpy old lady neighbor cranky. (What are they trying to accomplish by googling this? Are they looking to buy one or what?)

5. Cat puke. (Well, of course, I am the foremost authority on this subject. But I can't tell you how many googles I get for "child ate cat puke." I never even though to google it and find out if it's harmful. I just thought it would make a good post.)

6. Rainbow poop. (I totally get where they are coming from. I needed help with this one too.)

So there you have it, my wisdom has been imparted on these poor souls looking for answers and only found me. What interesting hits have you had?

11 comments:

ParentingPink said...

Oh, I like cat puke & jiggly tummy! Priceless!

Danielle (Life with the Hewitt Family) said...

Come on by for some bloggy love today!

Alicia said...

Ok. How did you figure that out? Please share your abundant wisdom with little old ignorant me.

Nicole said...

Hi there, I just wanted to tell you that I love your blog and for that I am giving you an award! come on over to my site and see.

Nicole

Jennifer, Playgroups Are No Place For Children said...

You have PLENTY of soul. And cat puke. As for the jiggley tummy, I don't know, I never saw it.

Mrs. S said...

how do you find this stuff out? I know others who have found out how they are found; I want to know how I'm found.

Beck said...

Oh, don't worry girl! Candy CORN is completely apropriate for breakfast...afterall it is part of the vegetable family! LOL Have a great day (;

Marla said...

i love these things...

Keli said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Keli said...

Ok, help a sista out! I don't get this...Splain yerself!

: )

Mrs. S said...

I think I figured it out. I should have added this before today!