Thursday, October 30, 2008

What? Blogging isn't everything?

Do you ever have one of those days where blogging ISN'T the biggest part of your day? (I know, rare occurrence in my life.) But I had one of those days yesterday. I enjoyed real life way too much. You ask what I did? It must be something exciting and wonderful, right? Uh, no. I had a normal day by most standards, but I was thankful for it.

It could have been all that praying for baby Stellan, or just the fact that I got a good night's sleep for the first time in months. But I enjoyed the day just hanging out with my son. Seeing him as a blessing instead of an almost two year old that has little self control. I, myself, had self control, which is rare these days when it comes to him. I loved my day and realize that my attitude creates what type of day and attitude my whole family has.

I realize this post is extremely cheesy and hope the excessive amount of cheese doesn't make anyone constipated, but I had a good day and just felt like telling my friends. Don't worry, I will get back to my crazy frantic self tomorrow, but I am still in Zen World today... so I am just going to enjoy my inner peace for a while.

8 comments:

Pregalicious said...

you go girl! that's awesome! let's smoke a peace pipe at the mall when we meet up...tee hee

tollesons4him said...

I do have those days I think we need to have them more often. Glad you had a wonderful day yesterday!
And YOUR NOT CHEESY!!!!!!!

Bonnie said...

Yes, we have those days when everything just seems to fall in place and we have patience and the whole bit. I think it's called getting rest and not being so tired that helps witht he patience part.

I like these kind of posts from you too..not cheesy at all.

Kristi said...

Ya gotta love those days...it makes all the other "prozac" days worth it.

themommykelly said...

Life outranks blogging any old day! I've let my blog go for months now! Enjoy your Zen moments!

Jean said...

I have been the same way. The blogging itself I've just been content without for the moment..but reading everyone elses blog well, that's a different story. You guys are my nighttime entertainment. :)

Jennifer said...

Good for you!! :)) I sometimes think I need to get off the computer more!

heidi said...

Good for you!! I'll send my 2 year old over and you can have a zen bonding moment with him, too, mmkay?

;-)