Monday, October 13, 2008

Just Another Manic Monday.. ohhh oh oh

I'm sorry guys, I am sooo taking a break today. With a pile of laundry the size of Mt. Krumpet (complete with the Grinch sitting on top staring down at the Whos,) dishes that are attracting small animals outside my kitchen window, crazy carpet repair men that need to do something with a "kicker" in my home (that actually scares me a little,) and a family of sick, whiny people (me being at the top of the list,) I am just not in my right mind enough to write anything cleaver. I hope your Monday is so much better than mine. And I promise to come visit tomorrow and leave my cold at home.

6 comments:

heidi said...

Stupid dishes. Stupid laundry. Stupid stupid stupid.

Stupid darn colds.

You're getting new carpet?

Feel better and stuff.

tollesons4him said...

I hope you get to feeling better and you get all your laundry, etc. done.

Heidi said...

I wish new carpet, no they are just repairing where it has come up in places.

Keli said...

Um, HELLO! Does the laundry and that other mess not know that blogging is highly important in a womans life????

Patrice said...

Hey at least you semi-posted! When I have things to do, or just don't feel like writing anything worth reading, I just go A-Wall. lol So at least you left us a nice explanation :)

Rebekah said...

It's Tuesday now and I am where you were yesterday- except Im not getting carpet fixed (although it needs it)

So I am stealing a few minutes from scrubbing the tub to read some blogs.