Thursday, September 25, 2008

A bug up my....

Things that are TOTALLY anoying me right now:

1. Hubby is going to St. Louis for 3 days. That sucks a big Easter Egg right there!

2. My repair man peed in the toilet and didn't flush. I already have a guy I am training, I can not take another one on at this time, thanks anyway!

3. My son thinks it is so cool to throw every stinkin piece of food off his highchair and onto my floor. One more apple gets thrown and I am going to jump, I swear I am!

4. My friend/neighbor is moving. Now I just got here a year ago & have made several friends, but I really, really liked her! And have a lot in common, and she makes me laugh. Now I got to go be social with others. Urg!

5. I have a cracked heel. I hate cracked heels. Then I have to walk funny, and treat it with Neosporin, and even wear socks to bed. I hate wearing socks to bed.


*And this concludes the whining session for today. We will now return you to your regularly scheduled program.

12 comments:

The Woman said...

omg he peed in your toilet and didn't flush, tell him you take off so much money from the bill for having to flush his stuff. blah

Alicia said...

Isn't so annoying when ADULTS don't flush? It's one of my many pet peeves. My husband does this frequently. But what he does most often is flush WHILE he is peeing. Now what's the point of that?!

Danielle (Life with the Hewitt Family) said...

I can't believe the repair man didn't flush! Who does that!

You wanted to know how the get in on the swap...Wendi @ http://becausewendisaidso.blogspot.com hosted the swap. Hopefully she will host another one. It was so much fun!

Jean said...

Ugh to the repair man!

I feel your pain on having to "re socialize" I'll be in that boat very soon.

Pregalicious said...

i'll be your new friend! i hate sleeping with socks too, actually i stick my feet out of the blanket because i feel chlosterphobic if i don't....and i used to cut the feet off of my PJs because i couldn't breathe having my feet trapped like helpless prisoners :)

Danielle (Life with the Hewitt Family) said...

Tag! You're it! I tagged you on my blog!

The White House said...

Hey, I found you through Life at the Hewitt Fam. Really funny blog... I will be back. When you decide you are ready to take another on in potty training I have a two year old son that is ready to go!

Jennifer, Playgroups Are No Place For Children said...

He didn't flush????? Ew.

Yes, I'm moving. That's on my list also.

tollesons4him said...

OK, I can not believe the guy peed and didn't flush that is just UGHHH Gross.

Melanie said...

GROSS! How does a repairman not flush the toilet? Ewwww!

My hubby does that occassionally and it drives me crazy. Something about saving water...

http://livinwithme.com

M said...

Red Lobster time again, huh?

And that pee thing is disgusting. I would call and complain, but it wouldn't do any good. But you could probably blog about how the person you called to complain to was peeing while listening to you...Sounds like a great company.

heidi said...

UGH! Corban used to throw everything off of his tray, too. I had a ginormous table cloth on the floor under him and he'd just hurl everything across the room until it hit the wall with a nice big splat. then he'd laugh and laugh and laugh. Hold on, I need a xanax.

Socializing is overrated.