You know, I have not been the sweetest of moms on my last few posts about my son, not that I mean it to be that way, we are just at that age, stage, phase... that makes those moments stick out in my mind. So he's a post for you kiddo spotlighting some of your better traits.
* You shared your chocolate pudding with Daddy last night. You weren't suppose to have chocolate pudding, but when you are that sweet, how can we resist giving in to you.
* You have started kissing and hugging me all the time. I absolutely LOVE the snuggles, but not the smears on my clothes of mud, fruit snacks, icing, play dough...
* You are now active in diaper changing time. That's awesome big boy, but not at nap time when you get out wipes and clean yourself, only for me to discover what has taken place 30 min. and one huge brown stain on the carpet later.
* You are very conscious of your hygiene. Only thing is, we have to talk about brushing our teeth using toilet water, kinda defeats the purpose and really grosses out Mommy.
* You are super self sufficient, but please remember that tortilla chips belong in the kitchen, not smashed all over the stairs as you try to take them to your room when Mommy is going potty.
* You love drawing my pictures, but you know, they invented this thing called paper. I know it isn't as permanent as the walls, but I promise to love it just as much.
You are my active, happy, nothing phases you kid. I absolutely adore the fact that you laugh anytime you hear anyone laugh, that you say Hi to everyone you meet, and that you are happiest just hanging out with your sister. I am so blessed to have your tiring little butt in my life, and I promise to always try to remember the amazing moments you give me everyday and get past the WW3 moments quicker. (besides, I don't think my liquor cabinet can handle the stress of it anymore.)
Earning My Punishments
6 hours ago