Thursday, August 7, 2008

Ah, you shouldn't have

Just a small update... for all of you who where so thoughtful when I posted about my mom, I just wanted to say thank you. She is not going to have to have that 5th surgery and can just take it easy. Hooray! Thanks for being a shoulder for me. Now, I got to stop this mushy crap, Bret just ate CAT PUKE & I have to go disinfect his nasty little mouth. One minute you try to be a sweet, thoughtful daughter, the next, you are dealing with feline vomit and your child. I swear!

6 comments:

tollesons4him said...

Oh man, cat vomit YUCK!!

GoteeMan said...

Oh my! Wow!
I am speechless...

J/

Jenny said...

Hey there Heidi!!! Thanks for stopping over...we did have fun in NYC, and yes, it was scary. :)
I LOVE the title of your blog. When my girls start calling out to "Mom" too many times in one day, I start answering them with "She's not here anymore". Ha!
See you around!

Melanie said...

Wonderful news about your mom!

And YUCK about the cake puke.

http://livinwithme.com

Kim said...

I'm never ceased to be amazed at what they will get into. I had to direct The Bean away from dog poo outside today on the way to the car. Bleech!

http://ispeakbeanish.wordpress.com

Jill said...

Wow - that's gross. But, yay for your mom!