Thursday, July 24, 2008

Tacos & a lady on the side

* Preface: you have to understand my husband's sense of humor to appreciate this.*
He is a hilarious guy who has the driest sense of humor ever. He just says everything with a straight face, and you can only tell he's joking by the twinkle in his eye. So we email a lot during the day, it's just our way of communicating. Tonight I asked him what he wanted from Taco Bell (you know, my kind of cooking) This is his response:


3 hard tacos
2 bean burritos
1 seven layer burritos
2 senoritas----extra spicy please!

Now, before you bash him, know that in NO way did he mean that disrespectfully to me, it's just his way of making me laugh. And it worked!

(* Sorry Honey, I had to)

12 comments:

Tara@From Dawn Till Rusk said...

That sense of humour would go down a storm here in England! i like the cut of his jib

Jean said...

Sounds like my hubs. When he orders water in a restaurant he always tells the waiter "Diet Water" which means no lemon.
Throws them off every time.

Jill said...

I love a guy with a sharp sense of humor. It keeps things lively!

Rock on brother!

Michelle said...

Too funny! that would have given me a chuckle after a long day :)

Melanie said...

Of course you had to blog about it. And any husband who knows his wife has a blog should be very, very careful of what he says and does!

http://livinwithme.com

Melissa said...

That's funny!

Shan said...

Too funny. It reads like an email my husband would have sent.

Chuck said...

I officially love your hubby as much as I do you! He's adorable - you make a gr8 couple. Thx for sharing missy *big grin*

Scarlet O'Kara said...

My husband would have ordered the same thing...except he would has specified blond ladies.

Thanks for the comment. So glad to know that other children enjoy special donut moments with their loved ones.

dani c said...

Thats too funny

tollesons4him said...

That sounds just like something my hubby would say too funny. Thanks for visiting my blog and for the nice comment. Hope to see you back again. Love your blog by the way.

Rachel said...

I think that's hysterical. Sounds like something my husband would say.
Too cute.
Isn't it wonderful to have a fun and healthy relationship!!