Thursday, July 31, 2008

Shout out to my girl

Hey, want to meet my new best friend? Well, she's not new, I have know her for a few months, and she would probably tell you that she's not my best friend, but that's besides the point. Oh, and you have probably already met her if you are among the "who's who" of Mommy Blogging. But to me, she's just the shis-nit!

Hi my name is Jennifer.

See, that's her, aka Playgroupie over at Playgroups are No Place for Children. She came over to my house yesterday and taught me a thing or two about this whole blogging thingy and I just wanted to give a shout out to her and introduce those of you still living under a rock & haven't been over to her place. She's even funnier and wittier in real life. So my hopes are to just maybe rub her arm or steal a lock of hair and get that witty by osmosis. Ok, I am even creeping myself out now with my stalking, so enough now go... visit her, she loves company.


Oh good, you haven't left yet, I had one more thing to say. I wanted to say thank you, thank you, thank you... to my girl Jenny over at Live!and in Color. She is one funny girl and on top of that, she's a sweetheart go gave me my first award. (I know, yawn, bore, snooze, to those of you how have tons, but to those of us who have never gotten one, it's the Cat's Meow!) So thanks a bunch my friend... OK, go check out these fabulous women.

5 comments:

Jennifer, Playgroups Are No Place For Children said...

Hi Heidi's readers! Please keep tabs on me now that you know she's stalking me and a LIAR.

I'm not really all that witty in person.

Come visit! I won't bite!

JenLive! said...

I came out from under my rock and visited Jennifer. She is pretty cool.

I don't think getting awards ever gets old.

Scarlet O'Kara said...

I have been stalking Jennifer at Playgroups for a couple months now...

Melanie said...

I've gotta go check out Jennifer. I've never been to her blog.

http://www.livinwithme.com/

Tara@From Dawn Till Rusk said...

I think it's great you've been given a bloggy award, so many congrats and will check out Jen and if she's not as witty and fun as you say, well I'll be back and there'll be trouble. Just sayin