Sunday, July 20, 2008

My First Meme - let's celebrate!

Ok, so I got tagged by Mommy Daisy (and I would add a link to her site, but I haven't figured out how to do that yet, check her out in my sidebar,) for my very first meme, so for all of you who don't like them, just shut your eyes, it's my first and I'm excited. If you know me at all, you know that I get super excited about just about anything. So here it is...

Think back to 15 years ago. If you were to tell someone from back then 10 things about you now, what would it be.

* I ended up married to that cute cowboy. He's still cute, but the farthest thing from a cowboy these days.

* We have two very opposite children. A sweet & sensitive 5 year old girl, and a loud and energetic 18 month old boy.

* I graduated from college with an education degree & a constant hangover that luckily has worn off.

* I had to get rid of the Lebaron due to the door always falling off, but it's ok, I get to sport a minivan now.

* I am still afraid of chickens.

* I can never hear "Oh, Christmas Tree," without thinking of high school football games and holding up my big L for the school song, even after 15 years.

* I don't play volleyball, or basketball, or soccer anymore, but I do chase small children all day. I don't know if that has become a sport yet.

* I cut my long blonde hair off, just to my shoulders, but it isn't down past my butt anymore.

* That's all there is about me, what's up with you?

Ok, so I think I am suppose to send this on, but since I don't know how to do that link thing, and I always break forwards, I am just leaving it at this. Hope you enjoyed my dead end to my first meme. (For those of you who hate them, you can thank me for ending it.)

6 comments:

Jean said...

I like Memes personally both when I do one and don't have actually think of a coherent post and read them as you get to know people better.

Burgh Baby's Mom said...

If chasing small children is not yet considered a sport, it should be. I'm training for that Olympic gold medal in 2012.

Becoming Me said...

Fun!!

Mommy Daisy said...

Oh this was very good. I think Memes are fun from time to time.

Linking is simple. When you're composing in blogger, highlight whatever you want linked. Then you click the button along the top the looks like a chain (or LINK of a chain). It will pop up with a little area for entering the http of the site you want. I just go to that site, copy the address, then paste it in the box. Click OK. All done. Hope that helps.

Michelle said...

fun meme! You had some long hair if it was down to your butt and then you really went short! I liked your comment "I get to sport a minivan now" LOL

Candance said...

Chickens are the scariest of all the birds!!