Monday, May 26, 2008

Perfect Pants

Ahhh! The joy of finding just the right pants. I finally found a pair I like. Hooray. But just like everything, there's always a catch.
Pros:
* Dark & a bit more classy
* Fitted to make me look halfway skinny
* The all important fact that they are high enough to not show my buttcrack
every time I bend over, which happens to be once every 10 seconds.

I am thinking I have got the best pair of pants ever. So much in fact that I wear them to a Mother's Day Brunch for our mother's group that is introducing new members - moi. I think it went well, until I get home and discover my one Con of my new pants.
Cons:
* The damn zipper comes flying open whenever it feels like it, like in the middle of my "Mommy Meet & Greet." Hello, meet my underwear.

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

Except for the zipper, these pants sounds great! What kind are they? Do you think the zipper might be a freak thing? I'm on the lookout for some new favorite pants. It's been a long time since I've had a pair.

Jenny is Live & In Color said...

I've seen London, I've seen France...

It's always something, isn't it?

whitney said...

You are cracking me up!!!!

M said...

Lo-ove it!