Wednesday, May 14, 2008

MommyFest


Hello out there! I just started into official Mommy Blogging, although I have been doing it for family and friends for years. It seems each day my kids do something unusual, funny, or just dangerous. My thoughts seem to ramble & my brain is full of mush most of the time. So this is my place to get it all off my chest and at least appear normal to neighbors, friends, and such. It is great reading other blogs about struggles, humor, and patience testing days. So Mommy Fest is a site to mingle, with great interviews, information, contests, and all out fun. Check it out.

4 comments:

Jenny is Live & In Color said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and saying hello. I've read all your posts (I've never been able to say that before-it sounds cool). Anyway, I agree, it seems like we have a similar sense of humor. I hear my voice when I read your posts. I blog for some of the same reasons. I will definitely be back!

btw, I'm also from the midwest.

i am the diva said...

thanks for visiting Little Rock Star during Mommyfest!!

Wani said...

Happy Blog Party! Its nice to meet another mommy/blogger! C'mon by Wani's World sometime!

Angie said...

Dropping by from Mommy Fest. It's nice to meet you. Hope you had a blast at Mommy Fest.