Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Hair- forgot who it belonged to

So I grew up being a straight haired blonde. Well, dirty blonde, but still in that category, that's what I check on my drivers license anyway. When I had my daughter a funny thing happened, my hair started getting darker. I guess I should be thankful it didn't just go directly from blonde to grey. I thought, "OK, that's what the hairdresser is for." (Not saying that brunettes aren't just as fabulous as blondes, just that this particular head that is attached to that hair, isn't as fabulous.) But now after my second child, my hair started falling out. I have no idea why, but have been told 1) It's because I had a boy. (not sure what that means, but whatever) 2) It's because I didn't take my prenatal vitamins long enough (not sure how someone knows how long I took them, but whatever) Anyone have any other theories, I would love to hear them. So after I stopped going bald, my straight hair turned curly. Not a little curly, but CURLY! Huh? So how did that happen? Now my straight blonde hair is dark and curly. It's like my husband has a whole new wife, not to mention that my weight isn't the only thing that is a lie on my drivers license.

4 comments:

Joanne said...

Hmmm....I think I'd choose color changing or curly over the grey I've seemed to acquire after my son was born. However the hair falling out scares me!!!

Thanks for stopping by place!

FourLeafClover said...

Hmmm - how long should one take their prenatal vitimans for, I wonder? I heard that you should keep taking them in place of regular multivitimans for strong, shiny hair.

I hope that's true - because I'd love longer hair.

i am the diva said...

Wow, that's really intersting... my hair is brunette, but straight as a board. Maybe when this wee one pops out i'll have a little curl.

My Goodness said...

Wow, that more of a change than I've ever heard of. I wish I could have some of that curly hair over here!!